Saturday, November 28, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

Happy Holidays!!! This is a very special time of the year. Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah and New Years are celebrations of togetherness, sharing and great memories. I love this time of year, it really bring out the kid in me. I feel that anticipation and excitement every year in decorating the house. I enjoy the time I spend with my family and there is nothing like the look of joy on a child's face while she unwraps her hidden treasures. Those expressions and love emitted at this time of year are amazing photographic moments.

I encourage you to capture those moments now, starting with this great opportunity at Crystal Gardens in Howell. Breakfast with Santa is coming up on December 6th from 11am to 1:30. You and your child can have a wonderful brunch, plus they can share their Christmas wishes with Santa. I'll be there to capture this moment with my camera.

There is nothing like an abundant combination of professional photographs and snap shots to preserve your memories. Record your memories and family traditions through photography. For more information about the Crystal Gardens event contact me at carrollstudio1@yahoo.com or visit http://crystalgardenslivingston.com/events.htm.

No comments:

Post a Comment